Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mourning Cloak Ranch: A Phlog

My mom and I decided to visit Mourning Cloak Ranch in Tehachapi. Once a meticulously maintained botanical paradise, it has since changed hands multiple times, and with the decline of the economy, fallen into disrepair. Still, the evidence of the garden's former glory is still there, albeit somewhat hidden, in the overgrown walking paths beneath the towering oak trees.
I was horribly allergic to everything there, including our magnificent tour guide, Max, the Great Pyrenees. He seemed like more if a lion than a dog.

Here are the pictures from our trip. Enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. Awww your allergies pic makes me sad. :( It looks beautiful there. I <3 the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really its a good news. I am very interested for this post. This side will be help all of us.


    SEO Services

    ReplyDelete
  4. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesn't disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you weren't too busy looking for attention.

    Graphic card

    ReplyDelete