Tuesday, March 8, 2011

2/2 Dads Agree! I'm Racktaculous!


It's been a while since I last blogged, so I'm easing back in with a shorter post. During my hiatus, I acquired three new followers! Welcome! Hope you enjoy...


It all started when we were loading the car for a fishing trip. My dad finished attaching the bunji cords to the roof of my Explorer and proudly proclaimed, "Becky, you may have an old car, but you sure have a nice rack."


Fast forward a few weeks. I'm playing pool with my father-in-law and he's kicking my butt, as usual. I finally get ahead of him only to scratch on the eight ball. I start collecting balls from the pocket, and Gary exclaims, "Becky, you may not be much of a pool player, but you sure do have a nice rack!"

They only wish their racks were as nice as mine!


Maybe I should invite my grandpa over for a lamb dinner. If I make it yummy enough, I could be 3 for 3!

2 comments:

  1. oh man, how is that possible?! ahahaahh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Gramps were to ever comment on your nice rack, I'd die... And where did you find that picture? Your rack is way more impressive. :P

    ReplyDelete