Sunday, February 14, 2010

Oops

I'm writing today from our brand new HP dv7-3165dx laptop. Our faithful old Dell gave up the ghost last night with a little accidental help from Jeff. So as soon as church was over, we optimistically headed out to Best Buy in search of our newer, better, more Jeff-proof computer.

I have never bought a computer before. Our last one was a gift, and I was just glad to have it. I had no hand in picking it out, and I had no idea what kind of processor it had, how many GBs the hard drive was, or how much RAM it had. I still don't.

Our shopping experience went a little something like this:

Becky: "Okay Jeff, which ones do you like?"

Jeff: "Wow, look how big the screen is on that one. We should get it."

Becky: "Yah, that's cool, but look at that pretty red one over there!"

Jeff: "That computer's too girly. I want a manly computer with lots of Gigabytie stuff."

Thank God for sales people who can point you in the right direction. Now if I could just get Jeff to accidentally break the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment