Monday, March 15, 2010

Pimpin Myself Out for Readership

I was reading online today about how to get more people to read your blog and comment on it. As of today, I only have 7 followers (And I love you, Mom, Laurel, Robin, Meghan, Jaress, Aunt Nora, and Burt).

One of the suggestions was to post nude or nearly nude pictures of yourself on your blog. In all my pale chubbiness, I can't imagine that this would work, but I figure its worth a shot, so here goes nothing!

Quick! Now leave me a comment, and go tell your friends!

4 comments:

  1. ... there's not much to say... genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A butt like that can make all your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is that supposed to mean? I'm a little disturbed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This article will be helpful to everyone who read it. Informations you put in it is helpful to me. I will recommend your post to my friends and I believe they will speak highly of it.
    Computer Motherboard

    ReplyDelete