Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Twilight and Fitness


Okay, so I have to confess. I'm reading the Twilight series. It started as a bet, and before I knew it, I was a little hooked. I don't have posters on my wall or a t-shirt that says "Team Edward" (I'm totally for Team Jacob!), but I've definitely become a fan. Last week I finished reading "New Moon", and decided that I wanted to see the movie. So after and entire day of pleading and bargaining, I managed to get Jeff to not only see the movie with me, but to go to the dreaded Dollar Theater on a Friday night. The movie was okay, about as good as the book. I do have to say, however, that when I read the book, my imagination did not do Jacob justice.



When we got home, I asked Jeff what he thought of the movie.


"It was stupid! Bella is annoying. Why would she go for the pale scrawny fickle vampire, when she could have Jacob, who is HOT?! By the way, do you think I should start working out?"

Fast forward a couple days. Jeff and I are being couch potatoes while watching an infomercial for P90X. Why is that always the only thing on? Apparently, if we have $120 and 90 days, we can look like this:




This may just be the total body makeover we've been waiting (since Friday) for. We're totally ordering it.

2 comments:

  1. That's amazing! My brother is doing P90X, and he struggles with it, as in-shape as he is. But I hear it's amazing. I might try it soon.

    I'm not a huge fan of Twilight, but I do have to say, Jacob is HOT! ;-)

    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, this cracked me up!

    I feel ya with the Twilight.
    I started reading it for the same reason basically. my friend kept bugging me about it, so i read it sorta to prove that i wouldn't like it... and then i got way into it. but i don't have all the posters or shirts either... but i did purchase the cup at the Maya theatre, only cause it was the biggest cup to hold my Coke Zero though, i swear!

    ReplyDelete