Monday, March 8, 2010

Would You Rather...

Have a see-through nose or completely white eyeballs? Risk you life in a 100 yard race against a sixth grader or an eleven-year-old dog? Be on top of a Ferris wheel in a lightning storm or an earthquake?

These were some of the pivotal questions we were forced in answer in our small group tonight. In lieu of an actual Bible study, we decided to have a game night. I learned that my sister cannot rap, I can't explain how electricity works, Paul will not let his chihuahua lick peanut butter off his nose for anything, and Rick does an incredible cat impression. Seriously...for a minute there I was like "Hey, where did Rick go, and what is this thing pouncing on my head?"

All in all, Jeff and I belong to a very wonderful, very A.D.D. small group. There's nothing quite as good as knowing that at the end of a crappy Monday, I get to go laugh my butt of for a couple hours and, on occasion, learn something. Now I just need a good reason to get through Tuesday-Friday. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment